Status Update: Videos for Great Good

The NDC 2011 videos are available via torrent: http://thezendev.com/blog/ndc-2011-video-torrent (direct link). My download is still in progress, but the handful I have already watched are as excellent as the last 2 years, so I highly recommend them.

Also, I just downloaded and started watching the Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs video series. Mind expansion in process. Updates as events warrant.

Not a video, but more like a video game: http://rubykoans.com/. I am determined to learn me some Ruby. I started last night and I'm about a third of the way through.

That is all for now.

Comments

  1. I'm going to check out the MIT lectures, if for no other reason than to see what I might have learned if I'd been a 10 year old child prodigy learning to code back then. It was about 4-5 years after those videos were made that I started learning BASIC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simpler Tests: What kind of test are you writing?

Architecture at different levels of abstraction

Episode 019 - Sustaining Communities